I AM VERY SICK ..THE THROAT IS GOING TO DIE OUT SOON.. BUT I NEED TO WORK IN ORDER TO BUY THING I WANT WITHOUT FROM ANYONE... LIKE THAT CAN HAPPY HAPPY NUY...HMMMM FEW MORE DAE MY BIRTHDAE COMING JUST NOW FATHER ASK ME..WEI HOW EUU WAN TO CELEBRATE UR BIRTHDAE OPEN PARTY?? I WAS LIKE CAN MEH..MUMMY SAE 21 THEN CAN CELEBRATE LOR.. BUT I DID NOT SAE A THING... SO I WAS THINKING..PEEP GOT ANY IDEAS FOR ME?? I WISH THIS YEAR CAN GOT LOTS OF PRESENT...AND CELEBRATE IT WITH LOT OF PEOPLE.. =) MY WISH HAHA MARVIN LIM I WAN MY BIRTHDAE PRESENT...
vivian ♥
♥ The Lover.
SOKHIAN.Y
shuxian / xianxian is known to most people.
One year older on every NOVEMBER 24th!
NYP, NR0811
A very random & hyper girl who
is a CrazyLover of CLOUDS ♥
Tied down to NURSING & was assigned
to a beautiful hospital - SGH.
NURSING is definitely part of her. COOKING is her passion.
Girlfriends
is what she adores most.
They are her SuperGirlf.
Jack & Sally
spongebob & patrick stuffs makes her go crazy
(they're way too cute!)
Editing blogskins
are part of her favourites.
Shopping sprees
with her girlfriends are times when they
can crap together.
Camwhoring
When she's out with her Supergirlfs or
when she has nothing to do at home.
Tootys & Buaybahs
are the beloved families of hers.
Dark Chocolates
is her choice chocolate.
More bitterness, less sweetness please (:
Beloved Tammy
He's of course, who i love.
More sweetness for this please (:
Tammy, i love you
Yearns ♥
♥ i want
- Lose weight!
- travelling wif girlfriends.
- faster finish sem 1.
- get my car lic faster.
- own a volkwagen transporter.
- have dame lots of money.
- I WANT A CUSTOM MADE TEDDY BEAR from plaza sing.=) 4 my birthday.
- More outings with SNA senior!
- New pair of ALL STAR shoes
- 170cm tall!
- More shorts!
- Black Eyeliner!
- BE A DAME GREAT NURSE!
- More BAGS!