Wednesday, October 03, 2007 ♥
♥ Wednesday, October 03, 2007
O LEVEL IS NEARER AND NEARER...
omg...omg...but im quite prepare now...
how i wish it will be faster gone and finish..
so playing time is back again
i admit i lubbx to play kkx..
i dun like to study... =)
but nvm...i should noe...
NO HARDWORK means NO GAINING
HAHAHA....
so now should sae about wat happen in sch...
it quite bad recently...
being bully by a lame prefect..for no reason..
if i disturb her, she bully me back i nvm but i did not do anything to her
and bloody she...she is too much...
she make mi cry in class...i noe im weak okay...
i dun understand why she do this to me..im really disturb lor...and keep thinking about for the pass few days...can someone tell mii why is she doing this...i hate her...
really I HATE HER...
I THINK THIS A WARNING TO HER.... :
LIM PEI PEI...DUN MAKE ME CRAZY...IF I KI SIAO I DUN NOE WAT I WILL DO TO EUU...
I REALLY DUNNO WAD I WILL DO ..SO EUU BEWARE...I KE SIAO THAT TIME NO ONE CAN STOP ME...
DUN MAKE ME ANYMORE...
haha making my blogger actually to upload photo but it not working i went to clear some old file..like the draft so guess wadd i found this post and it not being posted..hahaafter seeing this i felt that im the lame rather then her..somemore i cry in class..so throw face*so funny =D